Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pop the Champagne!

Let me commence the first of hopefully many posts. I have always been a critic of such blogs, but to correctly convey my experiences the next two years, I thought it necessary. I have included my address for the first three months on the side. I will also be checking my email for a bit more personal connection. Things are awfully crazy right now, so I have no words of reflection or inspiration. Hopefully next time your eyes meet this page, I will have some thrilling story from CAMEROOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

adventures in central and south america said...

oh dearie! let me be the first to comment on your blog, you blogger you! i was planning on calling you before you shipped off, but forgot in the more vital hours of the day. so, bon voyage, être sûr, je vous manque et le besoin pour vous embrasser.... already!

m said...

Okay, where are you now?!!?!?!